Sunday 7 December 2008

Last minute salvation

The other night I was on my knees praying, I had felt the LORD calling me to pray for the lost, especially for those about to pass into eternity without Him, I went to my prayer chair and got before my GOD. I began to pray for those whom would be dying that very night around the world, whether that be through old age, disease, war, accident or whatever. They were all known and loved by the LORD. I began to ask the HOLY SPIRIT to give them wisdom, understanding to realise that they were lost and had no Saviour, to break their pride and help them have the knowledge to call on CHRIST from their hearts. I was asking that the LORD would snatch them from the very jaws of Hell at their point of entry. remember that the Word says" The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance". 2 Peter 3v9
I prayed along those lines for a period and then I saw in my mind what looked like a great and massive waterfall flowing swiftly towards a massive drop and it was all in darkness but just at the point where the falls went over into a deep void I saw what looked like little lights streaming up out of the mass and rise up into the sky. They looked like little flames going up to Heaven. I am convinced that the LORD was showing me that as I prayed people were being saved literally just as they were about to enter eternity without Him. I thank the LORD for this, the Bible says there is "rejoicing in the presence of the Angels when one sinner repents" Luke 15v7. I believe there was quite a party in Heaven that night and I will continue to pray like this.
Dear Lord JESUS I know I am a sinner, please forgive me for the way I have offended you throughout my life. Come into my life and be my saviour, change me and prepare me for heaven, let my transformed life point others towards you. Thank You LORD.

No comments: