Tuesday 2 December 2008

Prodigals

I was on the floor by my bed praying to the Most High in the name of the Lord JESUS CHRIST, I was praying that the LORD would bring ALL prodigals home together at the same time, I then paused to reason thinking maybe its a bit too much to ask the LORD to bring ALL prodigals home at the same time, was this a realistic request? Just then when I pondered to myself 'Of course its a realistic request, nothing is impossible for the LORD' just then, in my mind was the image of a large group of people coming through a steep valley. I immediately knew that these were the Hebrews coming out of Egypt, they were coming out of Egypt together by the hand of the LORD. So in answer to my own question, "Yes" the LORD can bring all prodigals home at the same time. Hallelujah. There is nothing , nothing ,absolutely nothing, nothing to difficult for thee. FATHER, I ask in the name of JESUS, that by the power of your HOLY SPIRIT you would soften the hearts of all prodigals, bring them home from the north, the west, east and south, bring them to their senses as you brought the prodigal son to his. Please make all those waiting like the father whom watched for his son when his son returned. Amen.

No comments: